Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who would like to add a no holds bar room? I think it will be a good idea and figured a poll would show how many feel it would be a good idea.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Figured it would be a good idea huh? I guess you should say RED said it would be a good idea. Trying to hold a brother down and take credit for his idea's. Might as well start calling you a mod too.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
RED said:
Figured it would be a good idea huh? I guess you should say RED said it would be a good idea. Trying to hold a brother down and take credit for his idea's. Might as well start calling you a mod too.
:lol:

Its the man trying to keep you down RED.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RED said:
those some fightin words! I take offense......Bring it on lil boy! I'll meet you in the new holds bar room.....right next to the jungle gym. So Bring it!

·
Registered
807 Posts
kogeki said:
RED said:
:lol:

Its the man trying to keep you down RED.

Its the goverment man! They are trying to keep our generation from having fun and the right to speak! Screw the man, man!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Biggjay22501 said:
RED said:
those some fightin words! I take offense......Bring it on lil boy! I'll meet you in the new holds bar room.....right next to the jungle gym. So Bring it!

Jame please take care of this light weight! War with you would be like USA vs. Iraq. It would be over before you even knew it started.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RED said:
Biggjay22501 said:
RED said:

Jame please take care of this light weight! War with you would be like USA vs. Iraq. It would be over before you even knew it started.
But Red you know an alliance between you and me would be unstoppable so what you say? share the credit? Four dogs is better together

·
Registered
807 Posts
Biggjay22501 said:
RED said:
Biggjay22501 said:
RED said:

But Red you know an alliance between you and me would be unstoppable so what you say? share the credit? Four dogs is better together
Deal!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RED said:
Biggjay22501 said:
RED said:
Biggjay22501 said:
RED said:

Deal!
WE WILL CALL IT TOCACHOBEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEAR US ALL

1 - 20 of 38 Posts