Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else own a lazy dog ( apart from augrad )?

Marlee wont go on walks or o/s before 9am, then she is straight back in her bed zzzzzZZZ. Simply to early for her to go on walkies at 6 am. At training she always lays down and goes to sleep. At SBT fun show ( I met Vic Pounds aged 90! first one to start SBT rescue over here) the judge kept asking me to stand her.

But come the afternoon she will go out and is full of nrg for the rest of the day! Guess she is not a morning dog.

First time I have ever owned a dog that doesn't get excited when she hears her lead. :lol:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
LOL That's cute. Jazzy's a lazy daizy in the morning. It takes her a good 20 min just to get up the gumption to get outta bed. Then she lays on the couch for a while, out to go potty, then back up to bed. Guess she needs her beauty rest. :roll:

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the way she drags herself across the floor from her crate to her food bowl, I should really just put her brekkie in the crate with her :lol:

Lazy dogs are the best :love5:

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Kate this morning was horrible!!! I woke up at 6:30 and it was still dark out. Kate looks at me as I get up and still lies in bed. I go to the computer, mess around a bit. Go back in my room and turn on my light, she blinks and looks at me with that "its too bright" look :roll: . So i laugh, cover her up in the blankets and when I get outta the shower she is STILL there! lol she didn't get up until i was compltely dressed and ready and puttin my shoes cause that means walk

·
Registered
979 Posts
LOL! When my alarm goes off during the week at 5:45 am so I can walk with my neighbor there's this EXPLOSION of activity from the dogs. They know what that alarm means; on your mark get set GOOOOOOOOO

Paula

·
Registered
269 Posts
Yea, Zeus hates me each morning. I get them up at 6:30 AM, after I get back from the gym, to exercise them. Sibyl is ready to go, but Zeus looks at me like he wants to kill me. He will walk into the room and collapse like, "I am sooooooooooo tired, it would be IMPOSSIBLE for me to go today."

I force him anyways. It is a battle sometimes, but once he gets going he is fine. No way I am leaving him all day without some intense exercise in the morning!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Kate said:
Kate this morning was horrible!!! I woke up at 6:30 and it was still dark out. Kate looks at me as I get up and still lies in bed. I go to the computer, mess around a bit. Go back in my room and turn on my light, she blinks and looks at me with that "its too bright" look :roll: . So i laugh, cover her up in the blankets and when I get outta the shower she is STILL there! lol she didn't get up until i was compltely dressed and ready and puttin my shoes cause that means walk
How cute! Reminds me of ChiChi..she is the same way to a "t"...I get up and she just lays in bed, looking at me as if I'm disturbing her. I usually cover her with the blankets while I get ready and until I get out of the shower. She'll still be there when I get out, maybe with her head on the pillow by then...what a life...

She absolutely will not get up until i shut off the light, walk out the bedroom door, and call for her at least 3 times...

·
Registered
940 Posts
Hopscotch jumps on us as soon as the alarm goes off, and she knows the difference between my alarm and my husbands!
My other 3 just want to be warm and cozy, and usually won't move until we make them!

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Marlee got up at 10 today, she stayed in bed with my b/f while me and Roxy went out :lol: I love it so cute :love5:

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Titan, hears the alarm and is ready to roll when his sis gets up ( about 30mins later) he is all over her wanting to play....i can just imagine her thinking " dude leave me alone till i wake up " !!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
bigut64 said:
my pup hates getting out of bed, i love it cuz on the weekends he will sleep in as long as me.
Sassy's the same way, especially since we got her a new bed for her crate. Sheep wooly look with a big roll around the edge.
Once she's outside though, it's like a light switch, she tears to both sides of the yard, checking to see if her "friends are outside, LOL.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts