Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an English bulldog for 13 years. I had to have him put down recently. Him and I spent everyday together for 13 years except for 2 days. He was my buddy. We understood eachother. And I loved him so much. I really only joined this community because I really needed to say this. Its been a few months now and I miss him dearly. I've had this lump in the back of my throat ever since I had to put him down. I don't know how to get over this. He was so much a part of my life. My everyday. Now I'm just bummed out.

·
Super Moderator
15,994 Posts
Hello welcome to BDB!
Please sign the Forum Rules - MUST read AND sign..
Please check out the Tutorials Tech Help/Tutorials to help you with the site functions.

Dear Normanjr - I do know the loss you are feeling. It never truly goes away but it does diminish. I have found the very best way to relieve the pain is to bring joy and love back into your life with another "buddy" who needs to be loved and cared for. I have been blessed with sixteen different dogs in my life so far. Of the sixteen three are with me now. The others lived a good life and have passed on. I miss each one and my family and I remember them through our conversations and through the antics and love of the dogs we have now. I do hope you can bring a new "buddy" into your life. It will truly give you the joy and love you miss.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts