Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Norris will be 7 weeks old on Monday (if we've guessed his age correctly.) He's grown up so much in these past couple of weeks! He got neutered yesterday, and he hasn't missed a beat! He doesn't seem to be in any discomfort at all, which I'm glad for.

It's hard to tell how much he's grown up until you look at a picture of him at 4 weeks old.

I'm gonna miss this little guy so much!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!! A lot of vets will neuter dogs as young as 6 weeks now. Norris is a rescue pup, and he will be going to his new home soon, so we wanted to get him neutered before sending him to his new home.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Oh, Norris! You are so beautiful! He keeps getting more handsome as the days go by. Are you sure you're going to be able to let him go? If you're certain, part of his contract has to be that they post weekly photo updates of him for us Norris-addicts!

Maria

·
Registered
193 Posts
Maria W said:
Oh, Norris! You are so beautiful! He keeps getting more handsome as the days go by. Are you sure you're going to be able to let him go? If you're certain, part of his contract has to be that they post weekly photo updates of him for us Norris-addicts!

Maria
i totally agree with Maria :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
LegendsMami said:
ALPHAMALE said:
you got to stop with the puppie pic man i getting the fever againg
I already got the fever! lol. Will be getting my pup by Dec. :D

DEC..... lucky you. I have to wait til spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn husbands!

Norris is gettin sooooooo big!!! I love him!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts