11,423 Posts
What an awesome family! :D

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LegendsMami said:
Awwww...Pictures like this are the reason I'm addicted to this forum! LOL
Hehe...the dogs have been spending a lot of time in the kitchen while we've been re-modeling our bathroom (it's too hard to keep them out of all of the messes we have around the house!) They've all taken a liking to that blanket, and even when I make it as small as possible, they all try to fit on it. :D

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Big happy family
Key word "FAMILY"...can keep him now...

:wink:

BF said he will take Bella so U will keep Norris lol....

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Xelleron said:
You NEEEEED to keep Norris man!!!!!!! He just fits!!!!
He does for now!! There's no way to guarantee that he'll always get along with Bella and Remy, and I just don't want to take that risk. It's going to be soooo hard to give him up again, though!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
He has such a darling face!!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Xelleron said:
You NEEEEED to keep Norris man!!!!!!! He just fits!!!!
He does for now!! There's no way to guarantee that he'll always get along with Bella and Remy, and I just don't want to take that risk. It's going to be soooo hard to give him up again, though!
Totally understand that. When we had two males Yogi (God bless his soul) and Boomer, they were brothers and they fought like little two year olds sometimes!

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
how in the world could you give up that cute little face smushed between those 2 BIG dogs :love4:

after seeing that last picture, you MUST keep him

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
****GASP*** OMG, i think that, i dont know what to think, words just cant describe how FRIGGIN CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE THESE PICTURES ARE.

Stop torturing us with Norris!! LOL:lol: He is such a good model though!

Honestly though Bella and Remy are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Awwww...Pictures like this are the reason I'm addicted to this forum! LOL
Thank you for giving us our Norris fix! We all love him. Your family looks gorgeous as always.

Hugs & Kisses to Norris & Bella & Remy, too!

Maria

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I love the last picture, big happy family :love7: It seems like Norris is getting so big in some pics, but then to see him snuggled next to Bella & Remy.....so darling.

Do you think he'll stay on the smaller side since his mom was a mini? Also, any idea on the father?

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nanniesrock said:
I love the last picture, big happy family :love7: It seems like Norris is getting so big in some pics, but then to see him snuggled next to Bella & Remy.....so darling.

Do you think he'll stay on the smaller side since his mom was a mini? Also, any idea on the father?
I think he's going to stay small. He's 12 lbs. right now at 11 1/2 weeks old. Bella was already almost 20 lbs. by the time she was that age! From what I've been told, Norris' daddy is pretty large: 70-80 lbs.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts