Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Adorable!!! :D He looks very much like your female, doesn't he?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
bullmastiff05 said:
I think of going to have to fly over and steal Norris! :twisted:
Not if I get there first! LOL :lol:

Great pics. I love the last shot of Bella and Rem. So funny!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Wow, he's growing up fast!! Any leads yet, or have you decided to keep him? Sorry I've been slacking lately on my reading.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LuvaBULL said:
Wow, he's growing up fast!! Any leads yet, or have you decided to keep him? Sorry I've been slacking lately on my reading.
Someone from the forums applied for him, and I really want him to go to this person, but we would need to set up some kind of transport. (I don't know if this person wants it known that they applied for him, so I'm being kind of secretive about it. ;))

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
LuvaBULL said:
Someone from the forums applied for him, and I really want him to go to this person, but we would need to set up some kind of transport. (I don't know if this person wants it known that they applied for him, so I'm being kind of secretive about it. ;))
:lol: :lol: Come on Leeann. you know we keep no secrets here :wink: :lol:

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
YOURS DOGS ARE AWESOME

PERIOD

8)

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nanniesrock said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
LuvaBULL said:
I try to be respectful sometimes! :lol:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
As usual amesome pictures!!! I love that last one very cute :D

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
nanniesrock said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
LuvaBULL said:

Well, I guess we know it is not Nanniesrock and its not Trina and its not me, so that
only leaves 3462 people to go. :wink: :lol: Can't wait to learn who the lucky person
is. Almost like seeing who won the lottery.
:lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts