Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked Norris up in a town near my hometown, so I stopped at my mom's house and hung out with her and my step-dad all day. Norris had a wonderful time playing with Remy all day!

Norris will be 10 weeks old on Monday, and he weighs about 10 lbs. He's such a little peanut. Bella was already 10 lbs. by the time she was 7 weeks old!

On the way to my mom's

He kept picking up clumps of dirt...haha.

Norris vs. the big stick

Comin' to get me

All tuckered out.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chico.Heidi said:
That last pic is so precious! He looks tiny in all the pics but when I see him on your lap, he looks pretty big!
He has a really long body! It's so weird that he's about 3 weeks behind (physical development-wise) Bella. Bella was a hog when she was a puppy!!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Sweet! I didn't realize he was so young. That's too bad that his home didn't work out :( .

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Why impossible..someone will take that little guy!

Man he has gotten bigger, he's definitely starting to build some stature now especially in his stance..

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Obelisk said:
Why impossible..someone will take that little guy!

Man he has gotten bigger, he's definitely starting to build some stature now especially in his stance..
I just mean it's going to be impossible for me to let him go again. We still have 50+ applications for him to go through!!!

He is definitely getting his "big boy" look. He's going to be absolutely gorgeous when he's all grown!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
He is so beautiful Leeann. If you were colser, I'd be making a play for him. There's an empty spot in my home & heart :(

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, Norris slept in bed with us last night as was sooooo good. He woke me up at 4am to go potty, but he hasn't had an accident in the house yet! I don't want to let him go again! He seems really bonded to me. He follows me everywhere and sleeps at my feet when I'm on the computer or doing the dishes. His nipping has gotten much worse, but I was prepared for that. :)

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
FunnyGuy said:
Sounds wonderful. He's beautiful and he looks like he's going to have some serious muscles on him. Wonderful color too.
I'm really anxious to see what he grows up to look like. He was neutered at 6 weeks old, so I'm thinking he'll be tall, skinny, and girly looking. :lol:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts