Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I know this is NOT a photo but it has been a couple of days and no new pics....... so........ I was thinking this would be a GREAT place for Leeann to post some. Anyone else agree????? Maybe some pressure and she will. Come on guys I know you want to see some too!!!!! Sorry Leeann but he is just too stinking cute!!!!!! I really wish we didn't have any dogs so I could take him!!!!!! :D

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
I was gonna post the same thing!! Did you get his little brother yet?

Norrris! Norrris! Norris!!

Ill give em an hour before I say...WAKE 'EM UP his public is waiting..lol jk..

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
LOL! I'll take some today as soon as he wakes up from his nap! It's a beautiful day here, perfect for a little Norris photoshoot. :)
Okay I have to decorate the outside of my house for Halloween soooooooo maybe when I get done there will be some new ones..... HINT HINT!!! :D

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Faith Marie said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
LOL! I'll take some today as soon as he wakes up from his nap! It's a beautiful day here, perfect for a little Norris photoshoot. :)
Okay I have to decorate the outside of my house for Halloween soooooooo maybe when I get done there will be some new ones..... HINT HINT!!! :D
I'm going to wake him up right now! He's been lazy for over an hour. He keeps waking up, taking a step, and plopping back down. He'll probably be mad at me for waking him up. :lol:

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
well at least the little guy has bella and remy still, a shame about his littermates though.. Hows he been doing? Adapting well?

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Obelisk said:
well at least the little guy has bella and remy still, a shame about his littermates though.. Hows he been doing? Adapting well?
He's doing really well. He's getting really adventurous and loves exploring the house. He's also starting to bite and chew on everything he can, though. :lol:

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
so the teething has commensed huh? Aww little puppy bite marks.lol OUCH sharp teeth!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts