Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a few pictures of my little buddy today :)

He's practicing his weightpulling stance!

It doesn't seem like he is getting any bigger, but I can definitely tell his muzzle is getting longer. Oh, I wish he would stay this size forever!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
He is so cute........... Now that is more like it share the puppy pictures :lol:

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
I was waiting for more pics of the little guy!!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I'm in LOVE!!!!!!!! He is sooooo cute!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LuvaBULL said:
He is adorable!! His ears don't look as floppy as most pit bulls though. Or maybe my dogs just have big ears. LOL
I think he's still in the baby puppy ears stage, because his ears have gotten a little bigger (compared to his head size) since last week. They should be ginormous within the next couple of weeks. :D

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
My husband just looked at Norris' picture and said, and I quote "Holy crap! That may be the cutest puppy I've ever seen! Is he real? Or a stuffed animal? Wow...he's really cute!" :lol: :lol:

I love Norris...I think I need a shirt that says that :lol:

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
mom to many said:
My husband just looked at Norris' picture and said, and I quote "Holy crap! That may be the cutest puppy I've ever seen! Is he real? Or a stuffed animal? Wow...he's really cute!" :lol: :lol:

I love Norris...I think I need a shirt that says that :lol:
Norris is definitely the cutest puppy I've ever seen. Don't tell Bella, but I think he's cuter than she was! ;)

I think I might get a Chuck Norris shirt in honor of Norris when he gets adopted. :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He soooooo freakin cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I wish I wish!!!!! My usband says he soooo cute too. He said his ears aren't really big and I said give his ears a few weeks...lol

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
:D Give the ears a little time, they'll catch up! The start out as just little buds of thick skin anyway. Leeann - do they still feel kind of thick? I love puppy ears - fat little things! :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts