Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little peanut is growing up so quickly. He is turning into quite a little doggy model.

"Whatchoo talkin' 'bout?"

Think he knows he's cute?? :)

He says he's not attached to the puppy. What do you think?

I think I need to apply my doggy photography tricks to obedience training. My dogs are always so focused on the me when I have a camera in my hands! It's hard to get action shots of them because as soon as I get the camera out, they sit right in front of me and don't move!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lylasmum said:
Leeann, is there any update on his adoption? :D
Well, Norris is shaping up to be a little bit more dominant than what Andrea and her family had wanted, so they're going to keep looking for their perfect second dog. Norris may be staying with me, but I'm not entirely certain yet. :)

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Lylasmum said:
Well, Norris is shaping up to be a little bit more dominant than what Andrea and her family had wanted, so they're going to keep looking for their perfect second dog. Norris may be staying with me, but I'm not entirely certain yet. :)
told ya, you'll keep him!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
You have to get that boy an agent! he's so photogetic, him and bella look like mother and son. LOL.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
PitBullRoyalty said:
You have to get that boy an agent! he's so photogetic, him and bella look like mother and son. LOL.
I wish I could get my dogs into doggy modeling! I always call Norris Bella's baby or her son. :) Remy is Norris' gay uncle or something...haha!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Lylasmum said:
Ah...hard to imagine a cute little thing like that being dominant...lol
Well, I'm sure it must be a hard decision for you. If you keep him, i
hope it works out. I wish we lived closer..I'd give him a try.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts