Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If a dog has a black nose, is it born w/ a black nose?Or do they change? Its weird, none of my pups have a black nose, they are all pink...

·
Registered
297 Posts
Puppys are born with pink noses and some start after a few days to get pigment, some a little later.
This puppy is five days old

this is Atze when he was five weeks old, still lacking of pigment both eyes

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Angelika i Really hope Cowboy ends up being as handsome as Atze when he is bigger. He is sooome handsome now but....that head on Atze!!! wow breathtaking :lol:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Angelika i am soo happy with him.We thank you every day he is amazing in looks,temperament and working
He is the TOTAL dog
Boris goes to get x rayed MOnday ill let you know the results :D
I seen new updates on your site Coco and Fussel look great!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Tia said:
Angelika i am soo happy with him.We thank you every day he is amazing in looks,temperament and working
He is the TOTAL dog
Boris goes to get x rayed MOnday ill let you know the results :D
I seen new updates on your site Coco and Fussel look great!
I saw that too, and they do look great! And the new pups! OH MY! I wish I had the time for another because I've been tempted to take a drive and come home with a present :D

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Kelly said:
My pups nose is half black half pink.He will be 8 weeks Tuesday. What do you all think the chances are it will stay that way ?
I think it will probably turn all or mostly black.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The first time I took my little ones, at 8 weeks, to the vet, she photocopied the two females noses so that we could tell which was which.

Atzke looks a LOT like my Jack, even the spot on the trunk of his tale.

·
Registered
1 Posts
my dog is aprox 8 mo old...he was given to me by agirl who moved and couldn't take hm due to an older male dog in the house...she told me he was an american pit bull....i know it's hard to tell just from pics but from what y'all know does this look to be true?...also the trainer at petsmart said he may be a "red nose" after i described him to her...but from what i read in here just know i am confused on if he is or not...the only thing i have found even close to his look and nose is on the american staffordshire terrier page ....http://www.bulldogbreeds.com/dog/di...ics/americanstaffordshireterrier_rb_mhtee.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help.... :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts