Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My SIL and her boyfriend went to a local rescue here and picked up this little girl. She is 9 weeks old, and she is a beagle/lab mix. She is a fiesty girl, SO tiny, we had to puppysit her last night as they were working. She wont be introduced to my crazy two until she gains some weight and gets bigger, or else she will be lunch. We are so used to our big cahoonas it was so different to play with this little thing!!
Introducing Cloe, and her huge ears:

Hubby lovin:

Don't mind my face, she nipped my face right befoe this was taken:

No one wanted this little girl for this reason, a herniated bellybutton:

She has quite the bully grip, we were impressed:

This is her favorite toy, she humps it and runs around with it, it's bigger then her:

ooo i miss puppy breath!!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She sure is a cutie...I personally don't think beagles are too attractive, but she has the cutest face.

Aww...she IS a cutie!! Will she have to have surgery on her belly button?
They say when she goes for her spay, they do it then. It doesn't bother them...it feels like a bubble of air. But it doesn't look too pretty.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BTW and OT, How are you feeling and how is pregnancy going???
Awww, thanks hun!! Really appreciate you asking! Umm, i have been feeling better overall...not throwing up as much. Ive lost 7lbs because I couldn't keep much food down until about a week ago. I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow, its coming along, slowly but surely!! :)

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
ChappsnHolly said:
BTW and OT, How are you feeling and how is pregnancy going???
Awww, thanks hun!! Really appreciate you asking! Umm, i have been feeling better overall...not throwing up as much. Ive lost 7lbs because I couldn't keep much food down until about a week ago. I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow, its coming along, slowly but surely!! :)

Glad ot hear things are looking up.It will get better.I thought at 6 months for all three of my pregnancys was the best, dont know why it just seemed once I hit 6 months it flew on by from that point with no problems.Keep us updated on yourself.I am always thinking of you and how you are doing.I think we are due for belly pictures :wink: :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.