Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is pete, my parent's 5 year old pointer.

he's a big boy... all sweetheart

he loves the car!

he hangs out with the cat a lot

he also hangs out with my 2 month old neice

i can't wait to introduce pete and griffin. i'm hoping they get along well, pete is very submissive (he even does the happy pee when you come in the house) so i'm thinking that will help.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Oh, he IS a handsome guy!! One thing though, it makes me nervous to see a dog wearing a choker around the house like that. That is very dangerous, you may want to let your parents know that, they may not be aware.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kasco said:
Oh, he IS a handsome guy!! One thing though, it makes me nervous to see a dog wearing a choker around the house like that. That is very dangerous, you may want to let your parents know that, they may not be aware.
thanks for the advice, i'll let them know. considering my dad is a former k-9 cop, you'd think he know safety things like that!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he's a big guy, but a purebred pointer.... we have his papers but he can't show b/c he's neutered (got him from a pointer rescue). he is the sweetest, most laid back dog i've ever met. a very chill guy.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Wow!! What a beautiful dog!! He looks so sweet, his facial expression reminds me of my old bloodhound :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts