Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I'm back! It's been quite a while so I figured I better intro myself again. I'm Brooke, married to a soldier and live in NY. I've been in the breed for almost 4 years now. We have 3 APBT's and an English Mastiff. I'm VP for NNY Bulldoggers. My oldest pit has her CGC and her Therapy Dog certification. Now I'm working on getting the two younger pits their CGC. Here are tons of pics of my kids! :) http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/brookehartle/Dogs/

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Welcome back! Your dogs are gorgeous...that Mastiff is H U G E !!!! Congrats on your dog's CGC and therapy certification...that's what we're working on with my AB, Rocket.

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
augrad said:
Welcome back! Beautiful dogs. :hello2:

MTM - If Rocket will let Cinder ride around on his back like he's a horse, he'll let anyone do anything! :lol:
I swear he's the most easygoing dog I've ever met...Jason thinks we should get a saddle and start selling tickets to the show, lol!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.