Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres my die cast collection oh ya and my old school fridge in the back i did a flame paint job on it turned out kinda cool ! lits see your sec addiction !
:wink:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I got the same fetish. I am getting ready to drop about 200 bucks on a bunch of em. My buddy knows a dude and can get em for me at wholesale price.Here is what I got so far anyways.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
DOG AGILITY! I like designing the jumps and making the equipment along with training and all the other side effects of agility addiction. :lol:

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:shock: :shock: wow Purplesauerous did you take thoses~~!!!!!!!!!!! therre great ! :lol: 8)

·
Registered
940 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
:shock: :shock: wow Purplesauerous did you take thoses~~!!!!!!!!!!! therre great ! :lol: 8)
Aww, shucks, just call me Purple....yes, I took those pictures, yes the flowers were in my garden last summer!!! Thank you! \:D/

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Purplesauerous said:
ALPHAMALE said:
Aww, shucks, just call me Purple....yes, I took those pictures, yes the flowers were in my garden last summer!!! Thank you! \:D/
thats cool as hell! I GOT SOME GADENING BUT NOTHING LIKE THAT !

YOUR I SOOOOOOOOOO NICE !

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Purplesauerous said:
OMG, don't sell yourself short, that's gorgeous!!!

here the waterfall up close i think it turned out ok for my first one !

1 - 20 of 31 Posts