Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met a woman today that was admiring Bax and Gab so we chatted a little and she said she wanted another she had a EB...so i said to her..not that it wont work, but go for the opposite sex with your next choice etc...sooooo anyway off she goes
Bax is meeting and greeting with a man and his daughter...and Gabby too...So the guy goes ...Whoa now look at that guy...so I turned around and there she is with her bulldog on my heels!!!! I was like oh haillllllllllllll no..and Bax spun around and about fell over not knowing where the dayum dog came from...So I told her not a good idea with the baby here and so forth and Gabby!! Bax gave a warning growl and the bulldog had his hair up on his back etc...it was not pretty!! Finally she walked away so I could get my body back in normal stance lol..omggg how stupid it was! I told her uhhh please dont come too close as I was almost out in the street at this point..But to not see it coming was just a regular trip!! Glad Bax is pretty mild for the most part!!! yikes!! Not to mention her EB was fully intact like Bax is (for a few more days :eek: )

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot im thinkinggg I did :roll:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Some people just don't have the common sense to get out of the rain let alone handle a dog! For instance the other day my husband and I were out at a local park. Which is at this time of year is pretty empty (hardly anyone there). We were walking Josie up this hugh hill when all of a sudden out ran this beautiful red doberman puppy, (no leash/collar nothing!) the puppy was just bouncing all around wanting to play, Josie hand no clue what to do, he wanted to play but the puppy was so small, Josie was afraid of him. When I first saw the puppy I was so afraid what Josie was going to do. Luckily Josie was good with the puppy. The man that the puppy belong too just continued to let her run. I was sooo dumbfounded by his actions I still can't beleave it. Anyone could have walked off with her or heck she could have been hit by a car or worse Josie could have been a mean dog and could have killed her! And he wouldn't have known or been there when she would have needed him the most. Stupid, Stupid people!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OMG I would of fel the same way!!! Poor little pup!!! oyyyyy!!!
Josie is beautiful how old is she? I had a Josie once...she was great..
What program do you all use to make those banners or signatures?
I have Microsoft Digital Image but no luck with anything like that on there
thanks

·
Registered
703 Posts
Josie is about 2 years old, he came to us when he was 8-9 months old. His previous owners took good physical care of him but I don't beleave good mental care. He is such a gentle boy, we have two cats also. THe older male cat wants nothing to do with him and the female cat has finally warmed up to him. Now she will not stop loving on him! Which is funny because all Josie wanted when he came here was to play with the cats and they beat the heck out of him, now it's like she is stucked to him (I have photo's of this just got to download them to my computer so I can post them)!
About the banner I don't have the patients to make one but there is a post under the photo section. There are several very talented people there that will be happy to make one for you. Just post a message with the photos you would like to be used and someone will get back with you.
Thank you once again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts