Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took Lyla to a conservation area today. She ran the trails for a bit, then had a good run in an open field. She loved it, as it was our first BIG outing of the season. (just been short walks on the leash since winter began) We got into the car, went home, into house etc....She past out as she was tired out. BUT...when she woke up, she was limping pretty bad. I was hoping that after resting for the evening she would be better, but she limped out to the living room when I got home from work tonight.
There are no signs of injury to her surface.
Should I give it another day, and hope it's just a sore muscle? If it is a sprain, is it ok to let it heal on its own? Should I take her to the vet in the morning? This is her first time getting hurt, so just not sure.
Any opinions would be appreciated.

· Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the responses

The supplements are good advice..I will look into that.

You are so right about how they will over do it. She was full speed up and down the field, not to mention throught the bush.

The good new is...she seems a lot better today, but I will make sure she takes it easy for the next few days.
Thanks so much for the replies.

(aren't our dogs such a worry to us? Just like our children...lol)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.