Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it was about time for some new ones!

He gets funnier looking every day. I love him so much!

Hi Mom. Can I have a puppy biscuit?

Kill the duck! GET THE DUCK!

Introspective Grizwald

Rodeo clown Grizwald

"Harry Palmer, I presume?"

"Just hand over the treats and no one gets licked"

Vote GRIZ for Puppy of the Month!!!!!! 8)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We love our cement floors. We live in a renovated factory that was converted into open-plan lofts. They kept the original floors but sanded and pressure washed them, and they're sealcoated with a thick, clear, skidproof insulation lacquer so it's not too cold or hard. Super easy to maintain, the dogs don't slip, and it looks really cool!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Grizwald said:
We love our cement floors. We live in a renovated factory that was converted into open-plan lofts. They kept the original floors but sanded and pressure washed them, and they're sealcoated with a thick, clear, skidproof insulation lacquer so it's not too cold or hard. Super easy to maintain, the dogs don't slip, and it looks really cool!
They look nice and easy to clean!

Gizwald is so adorable! I love his ears!

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
I want ears like that!!!

<<Green with Envy>>

He is the most adorable pup. I LOOOOOVE your banner too! Ears AND wings! Gonna fly away soon :lol:

I love the floors too. If I could figure out a way to get my hubby to take up our carpet....

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
OrsonDogge said:
OMG :shock: i think his ears have gotten bigger!
SOooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you sure he's not part Pharoah Hound?? :lol:
lol i was thinking the same thing love that little guy those ears kill me :wink: :lol: :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.