Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My pups were just nutered and they look so sad. has anyone had this done and how long before they can be back to normal.
The vet said 7 to 10 days is this about right before they can run free to play again? They miss being together so much. They can see each other but they cannot be together they play too rough

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Kate was down and out the first day, the second day she was almost normal and by the 3rd, you would of never known any different! Just be careful with them playing too much with their stiches!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Separated

I have them separated cause they do play too rough. they seem to be doing better now I was worried they wouldn't drink or eat nothing but they are doing better now I gave spirit the hard one some chicken broth to get the fluids in him and that seem to work
so now he is eating and drinking , they are walking around a bit now too and seems they are starting to bouce back now. i was so scared they just looked so uncomfortable and they were too quiet. I couldn't remember its been so long since i had to neuter a pup.
Thanks for the info it is reassuring

1 - 3 of 3 Posts