Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you determine who a good trainer is and what a reasonable fee is? Sam is a bully breed (obviously) but she's a fairly well behaved and not a total psycho but does need some work I just have never had to obtain the services of a trainer before. Any suggestions?

Sarah

PS I'm in Michigan if that helps anyone.

· Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok so I've been calling a few trainers in my area (not that many) and they either don't return my phone calls or won't work w/ pitbulls - does that mean I'm doomed to have to work with her at home? The only lady I can find who 'specializes' in the bully breeds is a lady who thinks all dogs can be taken off of a lead and 'trusted' w/ just the right kind of work (even if it were true I'm not comfortable with that) and she use's what I belive is the E collar and I just don't have that kind of money and I think all I really need is a basic course so I know that I'm doing things right. This is very frustrating...

Sarah

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.