Attack the ball....

Bite the ball....

Being a good boy..

Im ready for the treat....

Deep in thought...

looking at a helicopter...

Neighbor alert...

Wanting attention from neighbor...

Still watching the helicopter as is hovers around....

You talking about me....

Hi...

That's all folk's..

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
He is getting more character with age! I never noticed that he carries each ear differently. That and the wink reminds me of a dog you would see cast in a hollywood movie.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx, You can see on his back and close to his butt he has alot of brown hair starting to show up in spots.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Sennin said:
Thx, You can see on his back and close to his butt he has alot of brown hair starting to show up in spots.
You feed him natural balance right? Any supplements like salmon oil? His coat is so silky looking. Loki's coat is so much more dull without the salmon oil.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I love Odin so much!!! I always look forward to seeing pictures of him :) I love his ears and his cute nose!!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thx,

I love his collar, it's really sturdy, and the handle grip ont he back comes in real handy when he is acting really hyper around people.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LuvaBULL said:
Just when you think he couldn't get any cuter... he goes and does it again. Give him lots of hugs & kisses for me!!!!!!
Will do, you do the same to Heaven and Koa for me :D

·
Registered
913 Posts
Odin's pics are great. He is a gorgeous looking dog, we love seeing pics of him. I have just noticed that his ears sit the sam as Gem's. :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts