Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is Odin's 1 year birthday, dont have any new pics yet, so Im posting a few to show his growth over the past year.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ODIN!!!!

He looks so proud and so old now :wink:

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
SO CUTE!!!! :D Happy Birthday Odin!!!!

I really wish him and Dozer could have had a little party together for their birthday. Dozers 1st would have been May 21 :( It was fun watching them grow up together though, they were so different, yet alot alike.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Happy birthday to a very handsome dog!

·
Registered
722 Posts
AWWEEE! I love me some Odin! Happy Birthday big boy! :thumbup: :eek:ccasion4:

·
Registered
576 Posts
Oh my gosh I can't BELIEVE that first pic!!! HOW ADORABLE!!!!! We should have a puppy guessing thread. Everyone can submit pics to one person. Then that person can post them all in one thread and see if everyone can guess who is who. :)

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
LokersPadokers said:
Oh my gosh I can't BELIEVE that first pic!!! HOW ADORABLE!!!!! We should have a puppy guessing thread. Everyone can submit pics to one person. Then that person can post them all in one thread and see if everyone can guess who is who. :)
I think that is a good idea.............I'd like to guess who is who, plus, who can resist puppy pics?

Happy Birthday Odin! He is a good lookin boy!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
LokersPadokers said:
I LOVE that idea!!!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
:eek:ccasion4: Enjoy your special day, Odin!! :eek:ccasion4:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
OMG, Look at the puppy pictures.What a cutie then adn now.He certainly is a handsome boy!!!!
You really need to post more of him........................... :wink:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ODIN!!!!!

BYW, I like the idea as well( on what was posted up above that is)

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bremner53 said:
SO CUTE!!!! :D Happy Birthday Odin!!!!

I really wish him and Dozer could have had a little party together for their birthday. Dozers 1st would have been May 21 :( It was fun watching them grow up together though, they were so different, yet alot alike.
Same here, Dozer and Angel were odins internet family. It's really sad that he's gone :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts