Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Awwww!!!!!!!! I LOVE ODIN!!! He's getting so big....he looks like he loves the snow. My dogs do too, for short periods. Give him a big hug for me!!

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Yayy! Lots of pics of Odin!

He's getting big. Looks like he was having a ball. I love that 7th picture with his ears in the air lol.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
You take the greatest pictures! Odin looks fantastic. So atheletic. :D

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Pictures in the snow always look so awesome. Odin is looking great as always. He always looks so confident. Does his tail ever come down? He looks like he thinks he's the cats ass...lol.

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Looks like he had a lot of fun! Good lookin' dog! By the way...i LOVE his name!

Tara

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lisa said:
Pictures in the snow always look so awesome. Odin is looking great as always. He always looks so confident. Does his tail ever come down? He looks like he thinks he's the cats ass...lol.
Only time I see his tail come down is when I reprimand him, and he does act like his sh** dont stink..lol

..and thanks for all the compiments everyone, I had a blast with him out in the snow......He was like a kid at christmas. :lol:

·
Registered
412 Posts
awww! Those are great shots of Odin!! Flapping his ears as usual :D One of these days hes gonna fly! Man, all the pups are starting to looks grown up . . . he has such a "grown up" face now . . . very handsome

1 - 18 of 18 Posts