Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Agent Squint
2,093 Posts
debs said:
Well as for him being allowed I guess I didn't explain myself correctly. He is NOT allowed on the furniture or beds. He has just started this a few months ago. It didn't bother me so much but now that we are getting new I don't want rips. As for crating him well he hasn't been crated since 4 months of age. He is a GREAT boy in the house. Thank you anyways. If some idea comes up in your minds let me know.
debs
If the chair has a cushion that's not attached, just put the cushion up so he can't get on it, so it's sitting up against the back of the chair...or remove it completely if you think he'll pull it down. If not that, put some newspapers on it. My dogs don't like laying on newspaper.

· Agent Squint
2,093 Posts
Austin said:
We dont like to crate our staffie and we were in the same positions as you. Austin chewed our old sofa to bits and so we didnt want him near it whilst we are out. So we bought these http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produ...pment>C$cip=36468.Safety+gates+and+guards.htm

and we put them around the sofa whilst we are out and it works a treat and he stays away from the sofa.

Sorry about the long link!
That's a pretty good idea for chewers. But, for just jumping on a chair, I'd just put the cushion up, or put something on it to prevent the dog from jumping on it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.