Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can you keep a dog off of the couch or chair. I am getting new furniture and Moose loves to look outsode the window. I am afraid that his nails will puncture the furniture. Sometimes he even sits on the chair and looks out the window. Is there something I can put on it like cans or what. I hope someone can help me.
I can't leave him outside when I'm not home because he started to jump the fence if there is something interesting on the other side and I don't want him to get hurt or hurt anyone.

· Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well as for him being allowed I guess I didn't explain myself correctly. He is NOT allowed on the furniture or beds. He has just started this a few months ago. It didn't bother me so much but now that we are getting new I don't want rips. As for crating him well he hasn't been crated since 4 months of age. He is a GREAT boy in the house. Thank you anyways. If some idea comes up in your minds let me know.
debs

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.