Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well oki you guys may have wondered where I've been for the last week! ok I was in NY visiting some family. Anyway When I came home guess what I found one of my little brothers friends came over while I was gone and broke a window. Well Tootsie jumped through that window and got two deep gashes one on her head before her left ear and one on her front left leg about midway. I put Betadine on and a bandage, then I took her into the vet the morning after. They put in Three staples and three stiches! they told me that if I had waited one more day she would have be much worse off. The cut on her head was much worse than it seemed and they had to stop the bleeding. Her vet Dr. Sawder said that she would have probably bled to death if I hadn't brougt her in! So now she is home safe and the window is patched up!
I was soooooooo worrried I was actually crying uncontrollably last night when I saw her! It scared me half to death! I was very glad my mother could keep calm.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Glad Tootsie doing ok now.

Storm got bit by a deadly snake recently and I know what it's like to do the rush to the vet and all the stress. These dogs certainly know how to worry us.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Well I am happy that both Tootsie and Storm are OK. What did your little brither's friend say about the window? I hope that his parents will pay for the vet bill.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Glad she's ok. Who was watching her while you were gone??

·
Registered
932 Posts
Poor thing! Who was minding her and why didn't they notify you when it happened?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts