Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Nope, Haus chews on them like bubble gum. Really obnoxious!

·
Registered
586 Posts
I wish Fina spit them out. She does the same thing as Haus until she either swallows them or I dig them out of the back of her throat.

I can't say it's something I enjoy........ angry9:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Jazzy does! Chopper will "play" with toys, Jazzy just wants to tear them into pieces. (or shoes, or whatever else she can get ahold of) :roll:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Tia just chews things up and swallows them :shock: She has the black kong and it has survived so far......it's been a good buy I think, she loves it!

Here she is after a hard chewing session :lol:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Come to my house and take Moose's. He doesn't like his. He has it since he was 4 months and it still looks new. Now he does like his tire with the rope on the end. Hasn't made a dent in it yet.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Mine do that. They both chew things esp. sticks and leaves into tiny little pieces and chew them for a sec then spit them out on the floor. They are real good about no eating things (except cloth). You should see my house...its aways covered with tiny pieces of stick and leaves...too big for the vaccum so I have to pick them up by hand.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Ya, Petey does that - spits thing out, kappooey!
sometimes he chew things as if they're gum, like his blanket. I wish I could teach him to chew with his mouth closed because it drives me nuts!!
I've had the black Kong for 2 years. It's the only thing he hasn't made any marks in and he loves it - especially at bedtime when I put peanut butter in it.
Good Luck!

·
Registered
134 Posts
we have the bluish Kong... and they have mad some marks in it, but haven't tore it up yet.... as soon as jager gets a bit older, i have a feeling we'll have to go to the black one too.

anything else they want to chew up, which occassionally they do, its all in little pieces all over the floor for me to clean up. kinda like "look mommy, i made this for you!!"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.