Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Momer!!! I love my boy! Thanks for putting him in. :D :D :D That was a really nice video.

Where are the twins though?

It is cool to recognize most of the dogs. I think our forum proves that with loving care bullies make perfect family dogs. This kind of video helps show what we know to those who don't.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah that was the original i made awhile ago But it was too big and I couldn't fiqure out how to upload it and make it work i did have it on DVD for Tv. So I had to make the smaller one for online But today I realized I could convert it to another format and then get the whole thing up so that was nice. So everyone could get the cahnce to see it. I really need to learn how to use these programs I got .

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
That was beautiful! Thank you for taking the time to make such a touching video from the bully breed's point of view.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
That totally made me cry! I realize how little I know about BSL everytime I see these videos........I also realize how pitiful it is that peopleare so frightened of these animals. I feel sorry for the people who will never know the love of a bully... Great video!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
It was a great video but I played it 2x and it didn't finish. I'm so sad. Eitherway I'm sure the whole thing was good.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Ok I gotta say it "I HATE DIAL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"It's taken me 15 mins to watch 3 mins of video!! !Arrrrrgggggg!!!!!!!! So I guess I'll have to watch it at work tomorrow! But what I did see I did like it very much!

Update! I finally got to watch it this morning! Great video! Very Well done!!! If you decide to update it in the future I have some (if I dare say so myself) great photos of Joe with his buddy Bobble (and orphaned kitten). The kitten is now 9-10 weeks old and they are inseparatable.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes our kids are lucky to have them unforunately i did get an ignorant coment on there from some one who calims that all pits should be killed and distroyed and that is why all the criminals own them and no decent people own them pissed me right off. So I had to block the idiot but only after i relyed telling him that he it was ignorant people who think that and are not willing to get to know them or get themselves educated on them , and that it looked like he was one of those ignorant ones that didn't have enough brain power to know the difference

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
that makes me so angry, you cannot judge a book by it's cover......I bumped into a friend of 20 plus years the other day, not seen him for serveral years, I was so pleased to see him and meet his daughter, I got Roxy out of the car to show him and to my horror he hid his daughter behing his back and demanded that Roxy was put on a muzzle! He said she was a dangerous breed....I tried to explain it's not the dogs it was the owner, but it was falling on deaf ears, so in the end I told him he was pathetic and hoped I never see him again!

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
Halo - I was just able to watch your video. It was beautiful and you are to be commended for it's professional quality and for the efforts you took on behalf of the bull dog breed. Thank you for doing it and thank you for shairing your wonderful and very moving video with us.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts