Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's not a bully, but cute none the less! Her names Sosi and she's a Husky mix. She's 8 weeks old. We got her for our daughter for an early Christmas gift.

As you can see, Chopper gets along with her really well. I was worried about how he would react to her. It's funny cuz it's like he's obsessed with her. I hope it wears off soon! He follows her everywhere and tries to stuff her underneath him. Jazzy seems to like her, too. Although Chopper shoos Jazz away whenever she tries to play with her! I'm sooo proud of Chopper. He even shares his food with her!They were eating out of the same bowl, and he even let her chew on his bone. I guess she still has her "puppy licenses" LOL :D

So, whattaya think?

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I think she's cute!!!! I could just kiss that little nose!! One thing I miss about owning a bully instead of a husky(had one as a kid), is the little ball of fluff :)

·
Registered
724 Posts
Ahhhh, there's my Chopper! Love that guy!!!

Sosi is OH SO CUTE!! What a little fluff ball. I am so jealous that you have 3 dogs! Oh wait, its 4, right! Happy early Christmas to your daugher. HOW FUN!!!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Awwwww she is so cute!! I can't believe you didn't wrap her up and put her under the tree. A little red bow on her head. LOL :D She is such a cuttie! Glad to hear they are getting along so well!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
She is absolutly beautiful. Glad to hear that the others like her too. Choppers head is as big as Sosi

·
Registered
412 Posts
AWWW how cute! Im sooo jealous, I really want to get another pup, just because! However, I do not have the space/energy for it I dont think LOL

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
SUCH a cute baby! Buster is jealous - he wants to play, too! (He can't play with these yet.) \:D/ :D

Hey - Chico,Heidi's egg hatched!

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
As you can see, Chopper gets along with her really well. I was worried about how he would react to her. It's funny cuz it's like he's obsessed with her. I hope it wears off soon! He follows her everywhere and tries to stuff her underneath him.

Oh, what a precious fluff ball she is. Cuter than cute. I have a big female dog.
When we brought our cat into the house as a little fluffy kitten, this is how she reacted.
Just totally enthralled with the fluffy fur. Treated her as if she were her baby and they
are the best of friends to this day. Congrats on the new addition and get your daughter
a big brush to go with her.
:D

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
You know looking at her she looks like she is mixed with Border Collie. Good blend if it is. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts