Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Ah, there's the big guy! Don't see enough pics of him! How is he doing these days?

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lisa said:
Ah, there's the big guy! Don't see enough pics of him! How is he doing these days?
he's doin ok. he's very old and slow, think he has a different limp for every day of the week now :lol:
but he is still getting around and eating like a horse

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kasco said:
How old is he?
stinky the wonder dog is ten now. but he has had a rather hard life and he plays rough, had to be "retired" at 5 because of a few hard hits, and in the last couple of years has had some major surgerys now adays this is about all he does 8)
[
]
[
]

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Man, he takes up almost that whole couch!

I see you are getting the hang of things with this picture posting stuff! It would seem that I can FINALLY put my magnifying glass away..YAY :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Lisa said:
Man, he takes up almost that whole couch!

I see you are getting the hang of things with this picture posting stuff! It would seem that I can FINALLY put my magnifying glass away..YAY :cheers: :cheers:
Picking on the picture posting challenged huh lisa? LOL

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
peeblerelf said:
What a handsome guy....until he wipes his butt on your pants!
he only does that when he REALLY REALLY likes people steph, you should feel privledged!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
He's a cutie! I love when they have white faces because you can't see the white/gray in their face. They look forever young!

How many dogs do you have?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
What a great looking boy. Sounds as if he's earned his spot on the couch! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts