Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these are pics of NITRO(theblack&whitepit)Roc"thedog"as my 3 year old calls him(and the 61/2 week old brindle pit and me and my daughter kayla here is 7 pics...nitro IS 3 YEARS OLD,CIARA IS 61/2 WEEKS AND ROC IS 5 YEARS OLD

NITRO

NITRO

NITRO,ME, CIARA IN MY LAP AND ROC(THIS WAS A HARD PIC TO TAKE BECAUSE THE PIT AND ROC HATE EACH OTHER AND ONE WOULD KILL THE OTHER IF THEY WAS LET TO TO GO AT IT

NITRO AND MY 3 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER KAYLA

ME AND NITRO WITH A LITTLE TUG O WAR(HE IS VERY STRONG)

MORE PLAYTIME

CIARA THE 6 1/2 WEEK BRINDLE

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the roc has lived outside his entire life so i dont have to worry about that except when i take them both for a walk or run...or when i was trying to take the picture....the pit and the newborn stay inside

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
brandi said:
they are cute dogs.I love playing tug of war. I think i like better then my dog does.

NITRO can pull close to 3,000 pounds now so u can imagine what tug o war is like with him......i have a longer real big braided rop with a handle on the end i use most of the time that one in the picture i use is the short one so i can lift him up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.