Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
:lol: Very cute!!! Haus sits like that and leans up against our couch, I'll have to take a picture next time he does it! :)

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
What do you feed her? It seems like just yesterday she was a little puppy and now she just seems so BIG! It is like you blink your eyes and they are grown up! That is such an adorable pose but I agree with Leanne that does not look comfortable!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
HausMommy said:
:lol: Very cute!!! Haus sits like that and leans up against our couch, I'll have to take a picture next time he does it! :)
You better take a picture of that!!!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
bella_blue said:
HausMommy said:
You better take a picture of that!!!
Ask and you shall receive:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Now someone needs to photoshop them together sitting at a table. Maybe drinking a beer. LOL

·
Registered
9 Posts
That is way too funny! Simone does the same thing, and we thought it was just her being quirky! I will definately have to get a picutre of her doing that and submit it. She also insist on lying under my wifes legs on the loveseat, and will not sit on the tile floor... she will go over and sit on the rug in front of the seat. Guess the tile is a little too cold for her bottom.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts