Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am back..again LOL..been very busy..we had a BEAGLE foster and then a BASSET HOUND....anyhow...now we got a Mastiff mix who is 16 weeks.We believe the mom was a cane corso although we were told it was a neapolitan. But she doesn't seem to have any wrinkles like the Neo's and neither did the mom. The dad is unknown..but she gets the colour from him as the mom was PURE grey!! I think she is a keeper...we have named her Athena.

Check out her slideshow:

http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n253/bazinetrescue/Athena/?action=view&slideshow=true

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No

Personal rescue. She was listed on a website for 300 dollars. She was very sick...FULL OF ROUNDWORMS...really gross and really large. She is only 16 weeks and teething now...she was 16 weeks and we are her fourth HOME!!! She also needs to get to the vet for the heartworm. She seems to have some shallow breathing I am a bit worried about. But she is in good hands now and since the worming medication looks ten times better and is displaying 10 times the ENERGY!!!

A couple of people said the hound too..but i doubt it. She has the same size paws already as our 80 lbs pitbull. Anyhow...I think she will be pretty big and from her colour..I was thinking retriever or sheppard mix. But no one will ever really know. :twisted:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts