Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Justice is just TOO cute! I don't want her to leave! She and Remy are totally best pals - it's really adorable. Bella is smitten with her, too, but only because she lets Bella be the boss. :)

Look at the forehead wrinkles! Such concentration!

Haus is such a goof!

Remy: "Hey, little puppy girl. Whatcha doin'?"

Pals

Haha...they're definitely twins! (Bella is an inch or so taller.)

This picture is hilarious!

Well, those are probably the last pictures I'll take of the gang. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed taking them. :D

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
OMG those are too cute I love the one of Bella, Remy, and Justice

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Those are great! I love the one of all 4 of them. Bella, Remy, and Haus all have these big silly grins on their faces, and Justice is looking at the camera like, "Yeah - they're all idiots." :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Those are the best pics. Great to see all 4 together and having fun. You guys are all lucky to have such great ambassadors to the breed. I will never get tired of seeing their pics!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
augrad said:
Those are great! I love the one of all 4 of them. Bella, Remy, and Haus all have these big silly grins on their faces, and Justice is looking at the camera like, "Yeah - they're all idiots." :wink: :lol:
I agree with Jenn

·
Registered
735 Posts
aww..they look so cute together! :D I am sure they'll be able to visit more often! :D

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
That last pic with the stick is hilarious, look at Haus's ears they are straight up int he air.............LOL
They are all very cute. Justice has a lot of growing to do to grow into that head of hers...............LOL

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Leeann, you are a lifesaver!!!

Thank you SOOOOO much for those pics, we just went through them and looked at them all, there are about 50 I want to print out and frame!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
That's awesome that they can all hang like that!!!! They are all too cute though! :D

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG those are so cute!! I love seeing them all together like that. It's funny how Haus and Bella always have those big ol' tongues of theirs hanging out. I just love them all. :love5:

·
Super Moderator
15,960 Posts
Those are great pics. I just love seeing them playing altogether. Why are these the last pics you'll get to take? Did one of them eat your camera? :wink: You can't give up - we need more --------- more, I said ------------- we need more. :blob: :blob7: :blob6: :naka:

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
wow, Leeann! haha busy weekend for you huh? But thats sooooo awesome they got along so good. and GREAT pictures!

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
Those are the best pics. Great to see all 4 together and having fun. You guys are all lucky to have such great ambassadors to the breed. I will never get tired of seeing their pics!!
Not seen many pictures of Nala?

Justice has such pretty shaped eyes, they all look so happy together!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts