Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brittle is in heat (We have to re sked the vet visit for her snipsnip pht). And we have these doggie diapers for her... She hates them. She tore the first one off, then has been moping around the house for hours!!!!!!!!!!! I feel aweful! She won't even eat she is so humiliated! I tried coaxing her out of my mom's room (the FARTHEST room away from everyone) and she just sat at my bedroom door crying (litereally, tears and the whine) to go into mine.

I feel so aweful about putting the D.D.'s on her, but my mom doesn't want to buy a new rug from all the blood spots from the last time.

Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pht is basically like a raspberry yunno phhhbbbbbttttt.

I say that all the time.

and we don't have tial... but we do have wood floors! Which helps... lol!

·
Registered
634 Posts
we have hard wood floors so we just keep are 2 females in the kitchen and in the back room and mop once a day also we use a old pair of undies put them on back wards pull the tail threw the pee hole also put a pad in it there is a garment that is adjustable like a diper that u put a pad in it but i looked for the past year to find ond but cant my x girlfriend got one and it worked great on her dog but dont speak to her any more so cant find one

1 - 6 of 6 Posts