Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I couldn't get my movie to work, here are some still shots of the babies. One of them barked at me this morning (the puppy, not the photo :) ) - first time! I didn't want to leave them to go to work after that - it was just so darn cute!

And my personal favorite!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I....want.....one!!!! *squeal* :D Very cute!!

How's Buster taking to fatherhood?

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
You may send a female down to me in Miami! Make sure she would like to play a whole lot because Moose does
They are SO cute and love the one with the wrinkled face. They look beagle to me. Wonder when they are bigger if you will be able to tell what they are mixed with. LOVE THEM!!!!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Aww - thanks everyone. They are cute, aren't they? :oops: I want to just sit and watch them all day everyday, but that would be pretty counterproductive, wouldn't it? They are growing so fast - now they're moving around well and playing with me and with each other. They are constantly climbing out of the whelping box. Heck, one of them even tried to take on Buster last night (that one will be yours, debs!). I wish I had had my camera - I was rolling with laughter. After she stopped attacking his nose and feet (by which he was thoroughly amused), she tried to nurse on him (by which he was thoroughly confused)! He is fascinated with them and wants to play so bad - I just have to remind him to be gentle, since he has no idea that he is a tad larger than they are!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Awwww they sound SO cute. I would be watching them too. As for the pup playing with Buster well that is just amazing that she wasn't scared of a big dog like that. I guess they (just like children) aren't scared until they really get scared of something. So what does she look like? Got to work on my husband if she is coming to Miami. :p Well keep the pictures coming. We all must enjoy them as they grow too.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
In the very first pic, she's the one on the bottom left. :D She's pretty darn fearless, and quite the little explorer - and she's the one who barked at me. She's the only one I've heard do that yet.

·
Super Moderator
16,022 Posts
Oh my - you should have no problem finding these pups a home. The only problem you
will have is giving them up. :cry: They are so adorable, those big eyes and soft
furry wrinkley body. Just thnk school will be letting out soon for the holiday break and
you can play for two solid weeks.
:D Ha - Ha, I am closer than anyone. If I did not have
four already, I would be up there in a flash.
:wink:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.