Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are some old photos I found on the breeders website of Shadow, he looks so different. Growing up fast :(

im taking some photos of him tonight so expect some new shadow pics in the future, yay

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Kim :)

Heres some new photos I took a few mins ago.

Shadow and my mom, he loves her to death!

Shadow getting some chin rubs from my mom

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Wow, he's gotten big! Looks like his nose is trying to turn black now :). How old is he?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HeHe yea, everyone will ask me if he's a "red nose" and I'm just sitting there like uhhh...But he is alittle dirty, main reason his nose may look darker than it should. But I havent felt like fighting with him hah.

He will be turning 11 months old on the 17th. Hard to believe we've had him that long..

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the comments! Did anyone notice his crooked tail heh, I think it makes him unique in a way.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
He is such a sweetie! We don't see enough of him! :D

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the comments. I need to post more, but its ahrd getting a good photo of him since he always moves right when I click the button.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
He's such a doll, crooked tail and all.

Do you still have that GD rescue? I think about Samurai all the time. I wish I could give you another puppy just like him.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aww, Thank you Trina your comment really brought a smile to my face!

Sadly I dont have my foster Max anymore, we changed foster homes. He just couldnt handle living in a big city, the noises drove him crazy and we decided it would be in everyones best interest if he went to a foster that lived out in the country. That way he wouldnt hurt himself or someone else out of fear, so what were going to do with him is slowly introduce him to these elements and see if any progress can be made.

But if things dont work out, we will make him adoptable to a home thats only in the country or a small town.

We dont be fostering for awhile since we've already lost Samurai, then Diva passed on from health issues and now Margo is having health problems from her age. So I really need to just take a break from everything, and get things straight with my home life and my personal pets because they come first.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts