Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
I have a 13 week old AB.When we first got him and I would sit on the floor just like your wife and Buster would lunge and bite me and get all worked up and I tried the yelling OUCH or NO or ingnoring him and it wasnt working with him.So after having enough and knowing he needed to be put in his spot or this pup was going to rule me I had to use the summit move on him.After having done this he knows that I am the leader of the pack and wont tolerate that behavior.Dont get me wrong he still acts up but all puppies do.They are being themselves and they will nip and bite but you need to let him no when enough is enough.You have to try to find what works for you and stick with it. Like Tara said she used "OUCH" try that or try one of the other suggestions until you find one that works for you.You and your wife need to find something that works together and stick with it.He'll come around but you need to show him who is Alpha in that house or down the road you are only asking for trouble.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.