Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Koa looks like he's saying, "Please God, don't let her eat me!!"

LMAO.. Heaven used to love him so much, almost too much. :lol: She's like, "YOU WILL BE MINE!"

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
OMG Trina! That is sooo cute! That is so like what Koa is thinking. Wook at his Wittle Face!! OOOOH I just wanna squish his face off. Too big to do it now!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL, I know. I'm gonna try to get pics of all 3 today. Wish me luck, lol! And I loooove your Sugar stamp!!!!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
LOL, I know. I'm gonna try to get pics of all 3 today. Wish me luck, lol! And I loooove your Sugar stamp!!!!
Thanks...I can make pretty neat avatars but the banner....well, I see that you left no comment :wink: :wink: I think I may get it put on a post card for christmas cards.
Picture this~ A photo postcard
one whole side is Sugars stamp photo and the other side the address and note area?? Well, sound good?

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes!! And I'm sorry... your banner does look great! That is just my new fave pic of Sugar, the stamp one. She looks like a doggie model!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG look at how little he was! Where has the time gone! :clock:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
Yes!! And I'm sorry... your banner does look great! That is just my new fave pic of Sugar, the stamp one. She looks like a doggie model!
I was just joking!!! LOL That is our new fav too! I missed that fathead soo much!

·
Super Moderator
16,005 Posts
Please, Please, Please Trina put this in a frame.
My very favorite picture ever of these two.
:D

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is probably one of my all-time favorites:

Koa looks like a teddy bear. He loves "his human" so much!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts