1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
That was evil !!! My heart just fell to my feet!! Cute pictures

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG DON'T EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!! I read the title and I was like "WHAT??" LOL I should've known better.

Those pictures are adorable. :D

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Those are the best pictures. Your grandson looks so happy in
that first picture. I just love seeing happy kids and happy dogs
together.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I couldn't resist LOL sorry i scared you guys I am not on here that much for now that little guy has to have some major surgries so we been busy with that but I just had to post these he had such a blast with the twins and they were so gentle playing ball with halo and spirit just wanted to sit and lay with him. was adorable and good to see how they were with him being his hanicapp and all.
However i will pop in now and then when i can I miss everyone. But so much going on. I'll be glad when its all over. Love ya all. & have a great weekend

·
Registered
913 Posts
Fantastic pics. Ok you scared me to start with, but hey I soon relised. :lol: I love how much dogs and kids get on. My 2 are the same with my daughter and she loves it.

Fiona.x

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
OK!!! You're Grounded for that!! As like everyone said , you scared the crap out of me. I thought they gained up on your grandson. Whew, glad it was all in fun. Your grandson looked like he had the best time and the twins also. Hoope the surgeries go really well. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
I dont know how I missed these :oops:
Great pitures Sue
He looks so happy around the twins
I hope all goes well with him.I will keep you guys in my thoughts
If you need anything you know were to find me :wink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts