Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The sussex downs :) The girls love it! unfortunately Daisy cannot get the grip of swimming, her bum keeps rising and her head goes down, at one stage we thought she was going to drown! But Roxy is a strong swimmer and really enjoys this walk :) Marlee just splashes around the edge of the dew pond, not brave enough to try to swim yet :)

Enjoy!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Looks like fun! Poor Daisy can't swim! :( I cannot believe how BIG Marlee is getting. She's almost grown up. What happened to thet li'l pup?? Roxy looks fabulous, as always. My dogs loooove to swim, but it's mosquito season here so we haven't been down by the creek too much for fear of being eaten alive! :?

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Wow, gorgious place to take the doggies. My dogs would LOVE a place like that. They are swimmers too!!

Gorgious dogs as well!

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ChappsnHolly said:
Wow, gorgious place to take the doggies. My dogs would LOVE a place like that. They are swimmers too!!

Gorgious dogs as well!
Ty :) the walk can go for miles. When we go tonight, ill take a scenic view. Shame Emma is so lazy or I would walk n walk. It is truly beautiful :)

Kaz, she has grown far to quick! she is our lil porker :p oh she has also moved up in OB she is now in the class Roxy has just finished, the trainer is so impress with her!

Wish you could all join me :)

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I tried to video them when they get to the open field, before they are leashed up. Roxy and Daisy just open up and race... they are so fast...Roxy is always in the lead, with Dasiy so close at her side. Daisy is getting much quicker since she has been taken of Science Hills diet!

It's like the race is on.

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Chico.Heidi said:
All 3 of the girls are just looking as striking as ever! I always thought Daisy has such gorgeous markings!
Crazy Daisy as we call her, she is so bold, clumsy, dumb(in a cute way) she's always licking esp if Roxy has told her off (being bigger sister she keeps Dais in order) She licks my ear almost all the way in the car drive, if I sing it makes her worse, she goes licking mad, my ears are so clean by the time we get there :lol: Whereas miss perfect sit nicely in her place to till we arrive :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts