Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an old photo, I've been trying to find pictures of the litter she had. But so far I've only came across this picture, I lost most of my pictures due to a harddrive crash, so I'm fighting to get my stuff back.

But here is a fawnequin baby. A harlequin dane that was bred with a fawn. This color isn't allowed and you can't show them or anything like that, but I don't think many people cared cause they went to great homes. We didn't breed them btw, she came to me pregnant.

When I find more pics I'll post them!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
He is adorable. Very unique coloring. Wonder what he looks like now?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you :) I've been wondering the same thing, I'm trying to find the womans contact info so I can get some more pictures. I miss those lil guys just because I was there the day they were born, until they left for new homes.

Watching them take their first steps, I was so proud. I wonder if that's how parents feel when their child first walks :lol:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Oh....is it a sweet picture.............
very cute. Nice colour/ shade - i dont know the right word. I think you know what i mean
:lol:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dont worry I know what you mean. I have friends in Germany so I've learned alittle :)

deuce's mommy - meinig isnt dass groß auch. aber ich versuche wirklich

god, i hope i didnt cuss anyone out in that lol.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I Love those colors!!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you for the comments. I called some people I volunteer with who helped me when Diva had her pups and they are going to look around and see if they can find some pics of the pups. I can't wait!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts