Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

One tough munchkin!

831 views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Bustersmommy 
#1 ·
Now you know why we are called ankle biters! Do not look at me as if I am a mere nuisance! You will feel my wrath!

Resistance is futile! You will succomb to the power of evil puppy teeth!

Ha! Victory is mine!!!

See less See more
#11 ·
JennKBM said:
Thanks for the laugh!! :lol: Those were really cute pictures, and I agree with the above, she looks like she's doing well.

On a side note :oops: why is her coochie so big like that? My god! Are all pregnant dogs like that? :oops:
LOL Yes, that's what happens. It's likely to get even bigger before she finally gives birth.

#16 ·
:D Oh, she's a very happy girl. Such a sweetie.

I took those pics on Sunday, today's Tuesday, and she already seems twice that big. :shock: Her tummy is starting to feel much tighter, and the pups are more active. She goes to the vet tomorrow because she's coming down with kennel cough. :cry: But they will look her over and tell me how they think she's doing and maybe give me a better idea as to when she's due.

My money's on the 19th. :D

#18 ·
I named her Kaia. Supposedly it's the Greek word for "earth." I just thought it was pretty. :D

Trust me, there will be lots of pics! Were you here when I had the beagle pups? I didn't care that they weren't bullies, I posted about a hundred pics of them. :oops: :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.