Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's Otis to all who remember him. He's 19 months old now, graduated 3 obedience courses as valedictorian, gearing up for his CGC and the May ABA Show in Oroville CA. I ordered them a harness for him and will be helping them train him to pull.....can't wait to get him in competition...should be alot of fun. To those who don't know, Otis was produced by me and is owned by a wonderful family in the Bay area CA. I am so proud of this boy and can't wait to see how he turns out.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is his sister Callie. She is owned by a retired Marine Corps Seargent who trained dogs in the military...he plans to work her in personal protection and title her in the future...can't wait to see how she does! She's a pretty gal.

Here is brother Ghengis....he's just plain spoiled (obviously...chunky monkey!) He is neutered and a family pet...just a very good boy. You can see how much he loves his boy too!

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
hey carrie havent seen mutch of you around lately ...good to here from ya and great pics !!!!!...

·
Registered
380 Posts
you must be proud especially when someone actually works a dog a they get from you. They look like a good product. :D

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
gearing up for his CGC and the May ABA Show in Oroville CA
Ooh...where can I get some more info on this? Generally speaking I avoid Oroville at all costs, but I might make an exception for this.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Well Otis is quite the handsome boy! And look at those muscles! His siblings are adorable too!

Good luck on your CGC, even though you two don't need it. Otis and you will do great :D

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Great pictures. I really like Otis. Bully but not too extreme. Very handsome!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Great pics!! RED and I are talking about going to to the ABA show in May.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everybody! I am so proud of Otis...I'm amazed he came from here! He just amazes me each time I get a chance to see him.....if I could produce "otis" with every pup, I would be the happiest human alive! He's really my ideal bulldog...what I'm striving for.

As far as where Oroville is, it's between Sacramento and Chico.... 20 miles North of Sac and maybe 30 miles South of Chico.... It would be great to see you there! My dad lives in Orland (by Chico) and is pretty close to Oroville, so myself and the Humboldt's Finest AB crew will be staying at his place for the show weekend.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts