Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 12 week old AB pup Zeus has a goose egg knot on top of his head. :shock: I'm not sure what he did. Probably raised up under the bench out back. It appeared monday and is still the same size. He has his next shots on tuesday....should I have it checked before then? He is acting perfectly normal and it doesn't seem to bother him, he just looks goofy.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
intially I want to say just let it be for now and see how it goes over the next few days. As long as hes acting fine and not stumbling or acting a little goofy and is still eating and playing okay, then you should be alright and it was just a bad bump or maybe even a bee sting.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey~ bee sting....I had to shoo him away from a black wasp yesterday when we were playing outside. That could be it. Thank you!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Are you sure it wasn't there before ? You probably are. :lol:
Just asking because a lot of AB puppies have knots on there heads, somebody told me ones that the ones with the knots get the bigger heads. Not sure if that's true or not. Anyway my hybrid had a huge knot when he was little, it went away as he grew.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I'm pretty sure...you can see it sticking up like a conehead. LOL Of course right now he is under my chair wrestling around and banging it over and over. Puppies......aughhhhh. :)

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Silver said:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure...you can see it sticking up like a conehead. LOL Of course right now he is under my chair wrestling around and banging it over and over. Puppies......aughhhhh. :)
But you gotta love 'em!!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
baylee got stung when she was little, but it was on her lip.... it swelled up so big but was gone by the next day....

hope all is well!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts