Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
Thank you so much everybody. We're so flattered!!!!! We're ready to pack our bags and start on the parade circuit! :wink: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Congrats Chico! I think Heidi is going to be really jealous and is going to need some special out of house attention. I will be happy to take care of that for you. Im a trained pro at these kind of things....... :wink:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
ya, we had his name officially changed to "fancy pants". Instead of doing normal bulldog things like hunting for lizards, eating poop, running through the mud, etc....he now prefers, pedicures, wine tasting and horticulture. I've had to hange the linens on his dog bed to a fine cashmere because apparently fleece is "so 2005". He makes me wear white gloves when handling him. I think it's just plain silly.

Heidi's preparing to give him a true beat down later when nobody is looking. Possibly rub his face in the mud hole out back. There's alot of turmoil going on around here right now. You can feel it in the air. There may be an uprising.....don't send the crown over just yet.....you may need to change it to a tiara. Trust me, you don't want Heidi calling the shots. She's cruel and unjust.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
Thank you so much everybody. We're so flattered!!!!! We're ready to pack our bags and start on the parade circuit! :wink: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Hey why didn't you tell me today! I didn't even KNOW!

I've seen him in person and I would have picked him he's HANDSOME! I'd choose him if I were a dog babe! :D

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Pitchic27 said:
Chico.Heidi said:

I've seen him in person and I would have picked him he's HANDSOME! I'd choose him if I were a dog babe! :D
He made me promise not to tell anyone. It kinda messes with his "badboy" image you know. :wink: Heidi on the other hand has already orderred her tiara. She thinks she's gonna win this month. She asked me to book Maia for a pedicure to celebrate! :wink:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
Pitchic27 said:
Chico.Heidi said:

He made me promise not to tell anyone. It kinda messes with his "badboy" image you know. :wink: Heidi on the other hand has already orderred her tiara. She thinks she's gonna win this month. She asked me to book Maia for a pedicure to celebrate! :wink:
HA! Maia would love it....but she'd make her wear red you know! And a matching feather boa!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts