Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would post some pics of what has been keeping us busy.... Our new barn is in the process of going up!

and my Iggy man..... He is such a GOOBER!!

and one of my bro's pup Link

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Holy huge barn! I think that thing is bigger than my house!! :shock: :lol:

The horse is beautiful. And your bros pup is adorable. :D

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah it is huge! It is giong to have an apartment above it and 10 stalls. It is 23 ft tall at the highest point! And my dad is building the whole thing!

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
attitude said:
nice arabian
Thank you! He is a love. Straight Egyptian, and we will be showing under saddle with him in the spring.... can't wait! Maybe we will have as much luck as you and Izzy in the show ring!!!! :wink:

·
Registered
465 Posts
My grandmother had a horse that looked just like the one in the first picture her name was sad eyes And buy the way great pics

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
wow thats one big barn...you would need planning permisttion if you was buildin it in my back garden hehe!!

Wow...i wish i lived where you lot live...you renting the apartment hehe!!!

That horse is a beauty i have been riding since i was 7..i had a welsh cob on loan for a while when i was a kid!!

The pup is a cutie to...

does you dad wanna come to the uk and earn a few pennies haha!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
WOW, That is one big barn
Very nice and your dad is building it all, you lucky girl
bet that saved some $$$$$ :lol: :wink:
Your horse beautiful. I just love horses.
Cant wait to see it completed

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
Rachel - is the barn on your Dad's property? He does great work - is this his
profession? Sorry for my curiosity - but it is an amazing project.
:D

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pat, it is my parents property. since I rent my home all of our horse business is originated from their property....

I guess you could say that my dad is a jack of all trades, he wants to start his own barn building business, but works as an electrician at the moment. He has also worked for Georgia Pacific , owned his own plumbing business, worked for FEMA after Katrina, and we use to own a Greenhouse business that was very successful. Not to mention that he remodeled my mother's kitchen all by himself... and built our last barn, he is a busy and talented man!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts