Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well here are some pics of the car we just bought for $350.00.......It is is excellent running condition and I was so shocked at the good condition of the body and interior, I just had to share our good fortune with you guys!

Whattaya think?

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Good buy for that price. I just did the same type of thing. A friend of ours had/has a '90 Trooper. It was in the garage and she couldn't afford to get it fixed. So, I gave her $500 for it, paid $500 for repairs to a belt, brakes, headlight, inspection, oil change, etc. and she's running fine now. As long as it lasts me a year, it's a good deal. After a year w/ the restaurant, I should be able to afford something a little newer. I went from a 2000 Tacoma to a 2000 Tundra to an '01 Sequoia (still have) to an 89 4Runner to an 85 4Runner to a 90 Trooper....something doesn't seem right here...

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah......we changed the timing belt ($37) and the battery and that is it! So far so good!

Hopefully when we get our other car paid off(01' Grand Am) we are going to go with something new. Gotta get out from under one large payment b4 we add another! The pontiac only has 1 year left on it and it will be paid off..............man I can't wait.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.