Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is actually me and my husband. the other picture was murphy with one of our friends that was in town this weekend for jazzfest.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
LOL - cute picture - but you obviously rotated the pics of Murphy in your banner - either that or the black patch over his eye moves from his left to right side at will!!! LOL

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
bodazafa said:
LOL - cute picture - but you obviously rotated the pics of Murphy in your banner - either that or the black patch over his eye moves from his left to right side at will!!! LOL
LOL His ear too!

He's so darn cute! I love him in his Superman - er dog costume

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
bodazafa said:
didn't notice that intill you said something.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Cookies Mom said:
bodazafa said:
didn't notice that intill you said something.
LOL - yeah my old banner had Mags' white from her face on two different sides!! LOL - I guess its easier to flip pics when your dog is all one color with no distinct markings!!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
You've got a lovely family! :D

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
You have a great looking family.

I have been the the jazz fest in NO before. You ever see Harry Connick Jr. sing there? He's one of our favorites.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
You arent very far from us..........we are about 150 miles from NO ! we use to party pretty hard down there before we had the kids........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts