Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! We just got back from visiting our little Loki at the breeders. He is 6 weeks old right now. Here are some pictures of him!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
awww our 3rd Loki!!! He is ADORABLE tho!!

when do you get to take him home?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We get him in about 2 and a half weeks. We are so excited and we have been waiting for a very long time. We had an awful experience with a "breeder" who ended up giving our puppy (sadie) to another family, even though we put a downpayment on her. It turned out that he was running a puppy mill out of the Czech Republic! Our new breeder, who is excellent, has contacted the police and tierschutz (animal protection agency) about this man. We did, however, get our money back...and now we have Loki! Everything is ready for him and now the countdown begins...once again..haha.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies! Does anyone know how to put a picture under my name (tallen79)? I see how I can add images to posts, but I am not sure how to add one to my name. Thanks!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
He is as cute as a button!!! To post an Avatar go to your profile and scroll down.......You will see avatar control panel just upload an approperiatly sized pic

1 - 9 of 9 Posts